Agency for Photography
Winkler Str. 7, 14193 Berlin - Germany
Phone +49 (0)172 381 21 12
Editorial requests: email@example.com or +49 (0)30 787 136 50.
Winkler Str. 7
14193 Berlin - Germany
Phone +49 (0)172 381 21 12
Vat-Registration-No. according to § 27 Umsatzsteuergesetz: DE 259 088 405
All photographs and videos shown on www.jimrakete.com are copyrighted and protected under International Copyright laws. The photographs and videos may not be reproduced in any form, published or manipulated without prior written permission from Barbara Münzing and/or the copyright holder(s).
Barbara Münzing ist not responsible for content and information accessed via links from this website.
Beginning on Friday the 25th of May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will come into effect. This new EU regulation gives individuals in the EU, and those whose data is processed in the EU, more control over their data is used. As part of our client service, we are reviewing our data procedures to ensure the security of your personal data, as well as ensuring that your stored personal data is sufficiently protected.
We would like to inform you with this Data Privacy Statement how we deal with personal data und explain to you more about your personal rights regarding the usage of our services. First of all, the protection of your privacy is of highest priority to us. The distribution of personal data through us will only occur if necessary and merely be conducted in abidance by the law.
Name and contact data of the responsible person:
Winkler Str. 7
14193 Berlin - Germany
Phone +49 (0)172 381 21 12
This Private Data Policy uses the terms as specified in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
1. ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
2. ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
3. ‘restriction of processing’ means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future;
4. ‘profiling’ means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements;
5. ‘pseudonymisation’ means the processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person;
6. ‘filing system’ means any structured set of personal data which are accessible according to specific criteria, whether centralised, decentralised or dispersed on a functional or geographical basis;
7. ‘controller’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law;
8. ‘processor’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
9. ‘recipient’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
10. ‘third party’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data;
11. ‘consent’ of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
Collection of personal information
As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information.
However, when you register to use a photoselection site and order products or services as a photoselection subscriber in order to provide the services to you, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
Contact information such as your name, phone and fax numbers, address and email address; and
Billing information such as the number, expiration date, card type and billing address of your credit card;
Demographic information such as your job title, job description and company name and company type; and
Profile data, including your username and password, details about your purchases and the Content that you license from us.
If you submit content to photoselection for licensing, you may be asked to provide the following information:
Contact information such as your name, phone number, primary address, and email address.
photoselection may verify this information by asking you to either: a) upload a scan of a government issued ID (which will be stored securely on our servers); or b) provide a credit card number. Your credit card number will be used solely for the purpose of verifying your name and address. The credit card number will not be stored.
Payment and contributor information including, but not limited to, payout method, payout email, desired display name, content focus, and information about your skill level process.
Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
As is true of most websites, when you use the Site, photoselection or third party subprocessors contracted by photoselection may also collect certain technical and routing information about your computer to facilitate your use of the Site and its services. For example, we may log environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, CPU speed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer. We use these environmental variables to facilitate and track your use of the Site and its services. photoselection also uses such environmental variables to measure traffic patterns on the Site. To better understand the needs of our visitors to the Site we may occasionally match such information with your Personal Information.
Updating your personal information and privacy preferences
Upon request photoselection will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to access and correct, or delete your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time. You may do so by contacting email@example.com.
How your personal information is used
Process your financial transactions.
Send you order / renewal confirmations.
Register your rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits that may be made available to registered users.
Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
Administer your account.
Send you requested product or service information.
Keep you informed about special offers and services of photoselection and selected third parties.
Administer promotions and sweepstakes you enter and notify you of the results.
Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings; and
Customize your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, transparent images, and/or third party sources to create a summary of your preferences. We tie your personally identifiable information, and/or your membership usage history, to information in the summary, in order to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the site for you and/or to determine your preferences.
Where required by law (e.g., to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or legal process served on photoselection), and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
Information sharing with service providers/agents
Photoselection shares Personal Information with certain companies that perform services on our behalf. We only share the Personal Information which is necessary for them to perform those services. We require any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services for photoselection. You may find a list of these third-party subprocessors here:
provider for web analytical tools
web hosting provider
We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
Legal Basis for dealing with personal data your consent after Art. 6, paragraph 1 lit. a) GDPR, for executing the contract with you after Art. 6, paragraph 1 lit. b) GDPR completion of a contract with you after Art. 6, paragraph 1 lit. c) GDPR or
a legitimate interest after Art. 6, paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR
LEGITIMATE INTEREST after Art. 6, paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR is as follows:
the improvement of our offers
protection against misusage
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, your information is needed to provide you services, or as required to fulfill our legal obligations. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Choice/ Opt Out
You may „opt out“ of receiving photoselection‘s email updates, newsletters and/or partner emails by emailing email@example.com. The choice to opt out of such communications is also generally available during the sign-up process. Photoselection will still contact you when there are changes to the Terms of Service or Submitter Terms of Service, as applicable. In addition, we will still send you service-related announcements including, but not limited to, a registration email, benefit notification emails, emails automatically triggered by actions you took on the Site and bill related notices. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you wish not to receive them, you have the option of deactivating your account.
Cookie and tracking technologies
The Site may automatically collect information as you browse, such as Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, operating system and device type, average time spent on our site(s), pages viewed, information accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and other relevant statistics. Such information is sometimes referred to as web analytics and/or clickstream data.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, and provide site functionality.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by photoselection and our affiliates, analytics services and service to provide site features and functionality. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites (such as Google Analytics). Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by mailing us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Links to third party sites
Social Media Widgets
We do not intend to solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not enter information on this site or engage our services. If you believe a child of yours under the age of 18 has entered Personal Information please contact email@example.com to have the data removed and terminate the child’s account.
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to Information, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct this Information.
To the extent that jimrakete.com is processing of your Personal Data is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation, jimrakete.com relies on its legitimate interests, described above, to process your data. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Website employs cookies to provide users with tailored information. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access certain features or engage in certain activities on our site.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. You can find more about online behavioral advertising and opting-out from advertising and tracking cookies by visiting http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Dorothee Guther www.linarta.com